Personalized Satin Ribbons: Simple and Elegant


I am person who’s not really amazed with extravagant and grand wedding preparations. Though as a woman, I fancy elegant and flowing wedding gowns, and of course, I dream a wedding of my own unique theme. Most often, I associate grand weddings with expense and vanity. All I want is a simple yet memorable ceremony.

This was until I attended a friend’s wedding. The bridal gown, simple cut, but tailored fit to the bride. The flowers are so fresh like it has just been picked out from the garden. The venue decoration, oh heavenly! Everything was just so simple. They followed an apple green motif and a theme that coincides with their personality, love for nature.
Beautiful looking personalized ribbons can make the occasion more special


But there’s just one thing that caught my attention. I noticed that the souvenirs they prepared are yet so simple but the guests are very enticed and amazed. Ah, it’s because of this tiny little strip wrapped around the souvenirs; it has their names on it and their wedding date. I find it amusing that even a simple ribbon can be personalized. It’s but so simple but it added elegance to the simplicity of their souvenirs.

Because I was so curious, I bought one for myself. Oh, I didn’t expect that personalized ribbons would be that affordable and personalizing it can be that simple. You may do it yourself if you’d like. But if you want an easier life and a more efficient work, then you may order personalized satin ribbons online. All it takes is a little time surfing the internet and poof! You have your personalized ribbons right at your doorstep.

I then realized that a wedding day really needs to be special. Not only that it is a once in a lifetime event, to some maybe not, it is an event that every woman dreams of. And another discovery I made, personalized satin ribbons – such a brilliant idea. 

No comments: