Different Options of Wedding Favor

Whether you are making an arrangement of wedding favor yourself or your dad is doing this for your wedding, normally you or he will be encountered with a common problem i.e. which option of wedding favor should be selected. I am here to give you a solution of this problem. Today, I am going to highlight some options from where you can pick the best one for you. Although every option is good yet the best will be one which will match with your preferences.

Camera Wedding Favor: It is one of my favorite wedding favor types. If you want to go for this option then you just need to get disposable camera and then to place them on the tables of your guest. Ask your guest to capture the photos of wedding area and of couples from different angles, at the end you will go to the tablet for collecting the cameras. In this way you will be able to get a number of pictures which will have been taken by your guest. Undoubtedly, these pictures will be unforgettable for you and your guest for ever and furthermore, this idea brings some excitement and fun into your marriage ceremony.

Currency gift Wedding Favor: One of my friends used this type of wedding favor in his wedding and undoubtedly his wedding was unforgettable for all of us. Every buddy got a currency note and this note was very special as compared to ordinary notes since each note had the signature of Bride and Groom. The date of wedding was also mentioned on the note. I kept this special currency note in my personal drawer and whenever I opened my drawer this note took me to that special day when my friend signed a marriage agreement.

Candy Favors: This type of wedding favor is very common but less exciting as compared to others. However, you can make this type of wedding favor somewhat special by personalizing the candy type and its wrapper. There are many companies which are giving you an option to select the size of chocolate or other candy and also to choose a special color and style for the wrapper. Although there is no need to mention this thing yet I want to say that you must add the name of Bride and Groom in such a way that everyone feels more attraction in names than in candy.

I just hope that these three types of wedding will be desirable for you and you may like to pick one for your wedding day.

Happy Wedding!

No comments: